Friday, September 10, 2010

Woo hoo - my first blog post!!

Hi, it's me .... Jennifer with my first blog - woo hoooooooooo!!!!

Finally have taken the first step and started a blog. I've only talked about it for more than a year (can't believe how fast the past year has gone by the way). I am expecting REALLY big things to happen.   No clue what - but BIG BIG BIG things!!!  But really ....anything would be great.

I have far too many questions in relation to my blog though:

  • Will anyone ever read it?
  • Will anyone ever leave a comment?
  • Does it matter if no one ever does?
  • Will I totally freak out if someone does?
  • Can I really be authentic and say what I want in my blog without caring what others think?  (now that's a hard one).
  • Will I love writing in my blog?
  • Will I hate writing in my blog?
Who knows .... but here goes hey!

Welcome to Blog World Jennifer - scary and exciting as it is, I am sure you will love it!! Woo hoooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello .. I do love a visitor .... why not leave me a note so I know you called by, then I can visit you too. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...