Wednesday, January 12, 2011

who's that girl in the (really) big hat??

have spent the last two days - or was it three - obsessed with this painting below.  i don't mean i have spent all my time working on it (truly i didn't).  but here it is.  i think it still needs a bit of work - the face i think, the colour and shading and detail isn't quite right.  need to walk away from it for a few days and then face it again and see what i see.  anyway ..... shes a beautiful girl and i like her style. cool chick maybe?


whilst selfishly indulging myself with the hatted girl, i have been also obsessed with the the floods up in queensland.  they are just so unbelievable and horrific.  i can not imagine what it would be like to be in the middle of something so catastrophic.  especially up in toowomba where a river appeared down the main street without warning. Climate change eh??!!!  Really ??!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello .. I do love a visitor .... why not leave me a note so I know you called by, then I can visit you too. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...