Monday, February 7, 2011

lift your game Jenn ... seriously

talk about absolute and thorough bliss ..... i just received my first issue of Artful Blogging in the mail today.  how divine is that mag?   deeee-vine!!

there are blogs in there less than a year old that are absolute masterpieces.  I am alternating between depression and delight every time i think about that magazine.   

lift your game Jenn.  lift your game.  seriously.

but how? how? how?  

i think i need a more interesting life to write about.  perhaps as this blog is supposed to be mainly about art, i should concentrate a little more on that and less on dogs, magazines and other distractions.  yes that is it.  must now go and finish my current painting so i can put it up here. also, must remember that i have an aRT blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello .. I do love a visitor .... why not leave me a note so I know you called by, then I can visit you too. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...