Wednesday, March 30, 2011

ABCD Meetup .... very excited

tomorrow night i'm heading to Rozelle for my first social outing with some unknown, like-minded, creative, fabulous girls.  very excited.  

two great girls - Steph from Bondville and Lisa from The Red Thread have organised a MeetUp.  and it's a meetup with a great name - ABCD : artists, bloggers, crafters, designers.  Perfect.  A big thank you to them for giving people (mainly girls I suppose) an opportunity to meet like-minded people in a great social environment.  

this is not the first ABCD Meetup, just mine. and there are goodie bags. and wine.
very exited. 
bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello .. I do love a visitor .... why not leave me a note so I know you called by, then I can visit you too. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...