Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Planning ::Painting::Printing::Panicking - not necessarily in that order

... ten days until my first market and trying not to panic.  trying not to let anxiety take over.  it won't. i can do it. its no big deal. for once in my life i want everything to be perfect.  i know it wont be as i will leave so much until the last minute and not get it all done.  no i won't. 

i am going now to write a schedule of stuff to do. there will be no panic.  hooray!

it will be bliss.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer,
    Thanks so much for your generous gift in my ABCD goodie bag - Just recognised part of it here! It was such a fun night. Looking fwd to the next one. Chantal

    ReplyDelete

Hello .. I do love a visitor .... why not leave me a note so I know you called by, then I can visit you too. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...