Saturday, June 25, 2011

when did needlepoint get so funky and fabulous??

can anyone tell me??  

just look at these cushions. i first saw these on the always fabulous Cafe Cartolina blog.  the very talented designer is Emily Peacock.  but it gets better .... she sells kits on etsy.


aren't they divine .... almost makes me want to attempt to try needlepoint again.  well, maybe not.  my first and last attempt was quite a disaster. plus it would be a big time commitment to complete one of these beauties. but i do do do love them.  Oh oh oh, just a thought, maybe she could design one that says BLISS... that would be - well, bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello .. I do love a visitor .... why not leave me a note so I know you called by, then I can visit you too. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...